Teamnet’s Emergency & Crisis Management Suite
Our expertise in implementing complex projects in emergency & crisis management has made possible the development of an integrated suite dedicated to emergency agencies that covers all four phases of emergency management, from mitigation and preparedness to response and recovery.
Teamnet’s Emergency & Crisis Management Suite includes three core products and nine product extensions, which can easily be used as needed. Each of them can function independently or be integrated in a more complex solution alongside other Teamnet products, or even other third party emergency & crisis management products.
EmerGIS is one of our core products for emergency and disaster management, which is adaptable to the needs and size of any emergency response agency.
EmerGIS is used mainly in emergency C4IS (Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Information System) centers as a GIS-based platform that helps operators localize incidents, efficiently track, manage and assign resources, in order to create a Common Operation Picture that assists the decision process. It also addresses the management of multi-agency large scale incidents or disasters, where its’ dedicated modules come to great use, as they allow a more efficient management of hazardous materials & evacuation, alerting, and more.
● GIS to offer a Common Operational Picture;
● Hazard areas mapping;
● Resource management (human and material, internal and external);
● Messaging and alerts;
● Evacuation management;
● Hazardous materials management;
● Integration with Hirrus UAV for Search and Rescue missions;
● Reporting and analytics;
● Document management;
● Logging for fully auditable operation;
● Integration with other systems.
● Provides an increased situational awareness, centralizing all the information regarding an emergency or disaster;
● Provides help in identifying ideal locations for pre-positioning assets ahead of an impact;
● Helps understand near real-time possibilities during an event, offering an overview on all resource categories that can be dispatched during missions;
● Allows managers to analyze and use recorded data in order to make better decisions for the future.