Our integrated systems help organizations increase their efficiency, flexibility and communication capacity with other systems by developing complete and personalized solutions.
Having 15 years of experience, we have managed to accelerate the transformation of the fields of public services and Government, public safety, environment, agriculture, transport, healthcare, energy and utilities.
Our experience in consultancy and software programs allows us the individualization of the systems in order to meet specific needs. The solutions we suggest are also capable of managing complex solutions and large amounts of data, being easily integrated in the existing or newly created information networks.
Every year we increase our portfolio of services to meet the requirements of our clients and to bring them innovative solutions. From integrated systems design to the databases management, our specialists cover a wide range of services:
- Consultancy for the Design of the integrated systems and the selection of the appropriate component solutions;
- Elaboration, management and engineering of business, operational, non-operational and transition requirements,
- Design and implementation of the databases;
- Design and implementation of integrated solutions;
- Communications management;
- IT infrastructures management;
- Testing, control and validation;
- Changes management;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance;
- Migration of the systems from previous generations;
- Documentation of the software solutions;
- Training of the systems users and administrators;
- Configurations management.
Our information systems help clients optimize their activity by offering innovative and perfectly adjusted solutions.
- Emergency situations management systems ;
- National and European funds management systems ;
- Issuing and management systems for the official documents (visas, citizenship certificate);
- Institutional interoperability and cross-border cooperation systems;
- Human resources management system;
- Management platforms for the naturally protected areas ;
- Management systems for properties and land owners ;
- E-Governing systems;
- Naval traffic management systems;
- Informational systems for archives encoding ;
- Automation, planning and monitoring solutions for the operational processes;
- Complete data collecting, processing, analysis and dissemination solutions;
- Electronic registers;
- Collaborative web platforms.
Through our engineering company, we implement water and sewerage systems, SCADA automations and electrical engineering, wastes management systems, offering at the same time consultancy services, technical assistance and maintenance.
Water and sewerage systems
We do sewerage, water, sanitary and electric installation works, civil and industrial engineering.
- Works for the establishment, expansion and rehabilitation of the drinking water networks;
- Drinking water tanks constructions and pumping stations ;
- Water treatment and filtering systems;
- Water branching ;
- Works for the establishment, expansion and rehabilitation of the sewerage networks;
- Building of pumping stations ;
- Building of waste water treatment stations foe small communities and towns;
- Building of industrial waste water treatment stations ;
- Rehabilitation and expansion of waste water treatment plants;
- Connections to the sewerage canal.
Wastes management systems
We contribute to reduce the wastes production and to decrease the danger degree, to reuse, value them through specific solutions development.
- Wastes transfer, sorting and composting stations, turnkey built ;
- Appropriate deposits turnkey projects ;
- Wastes incinerators – turnkey projects.
SCADA, automations and electrical engineering
We offer intelligent automation and information technology systems. We have technical expertise in conceiving solutions regarding the design and the start-up of the SCADA automation systems. We also implement optimum technical – economic solutions in the field of electric engineering, energy (smart grid, smart metering, renewable sources), industrial automations and application specific software.
- SCADA systems for the drinking water supply ;
- SCADA systems in the industry of the waste water treatment;
- SCADA systems for the observance and control I the metallurgic field;
- SCADA systems for manufacturing the oil fuel;
- Particularized SCADA software systems developed with OPC (OLE for Process Control);
- Intelligent systems for industrial communications;
- Systems for energetic management ;
- Systems for the recording and the management of electric energy consumption;
- Maintenance services for the fields of the electric engineering and industrial automations.
System for the prevention of floods on the Danube
The information system manages the risks in case of floods and it is connected to all the countries in the European Union the Danube crosses from spring to inflow.
This integrated system helps implementing the directives established by the European Committee regarding the management of the protected areas.
Flora and Fauna – The system for the management of the information concerning biodiversity
With its help, the managers and the conservators of the protected areas collect data which they report to the National Agency for Environmental Protection.
EU reporting application
The member states of the European Union use it to generate and report geospatial data concerning the area for the distribution of species and habitats.
This integrated management plan manages all the 27 protected areas from Constanta County.
SIMPOP– Informational System for the Management of the Fishing Operational program
It automates the management, monitoring and control activities of the funds received through the Fishing Operational Program.
Integrated Systems used in Fishing
It represents the development of an integrated system which provides the management of the fishing licenses and of the fishermen’s boats.
SAR–Search and rescue system
The coordination center for the search and rescue activities in case of civil airplane incidents.
- PMP – Project Management Professionals
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- CBAP – Certified Business Analyst Professional
- MCSD – Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Oracle Application Professionals
- IBM Certified Specialists
- Business Modeling, Analysis and Optimization
- Business Risk Management
- ITIL Foundation IT Academy
- CISCO – Fundamentals of Unix
- ESRI – Geographic Information System
- Prince2 – Foundation and Practitioner
- HP Certified Technicians
- Other certifications of the team