In our company, we have a team of testing professionals, responsible for the verification and validation of all applications developed by Teamnet, thereby helping to improve their quality.
The implemented testing process complies with the BS7925-2 standard, and the recommendations for improvement suggested by the CMMI standard (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and the ISQTB authority (International Software Testing Qualifications Board), which are the most relevant in the testing field. An important recognition of the team is given following the final internal assessment using TPI NEXT methodology, by the OPTIMIZED process qualification – the highest qualification possible.
The team expertise is supported by the certifications and knowledge obtained, knowledge that is applied both in manual as well as automatic and security testing.
Internationally recognized certifications:
- ISQTB Foundation;
- ISQTB Advanced;
- Oracle SQL Expert;
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate;
- Oracle Certified Programmer Java;
- Unix fundamentals;
- ITIL Foundation;
- Project Management Professional (PMP);
- Database: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySql;
- Programming languages: Python, Java, PHP, HTML, PL/SQL, T-Sql, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, AWK;
- Automatic testing tools: OpenScript, Jmeter, NeoLoad, Selenium;
- Security testing tools: Accunetix, OWASP, IBM AppScan;
- Concepts: RUP, UML, SOA, Client/Server, HTTP, HTTPS, XML, XSD.
Moreover, each year, the testing team participates in courses and conferences, acquiring new knowledge and certifications, keeping the pace with the latest trends in the field.
Projects: the testing team is involved in all projects developed by Teamnet, therefore, the most important projects are also the most representative for the company: Orizont, eViza, SNIV, eTerra, Revisal, Integrated Emergency Service System, Disaster Scenario Software, SINCRON, APIA Integrated System, Environmental Integrated System, WIMS, SMSUMB.