WIMS Water Management System
We provide for an integrated approach of the water management at national level.
We manage more than 200,000 cadastral objects and information associated to these. Due to the technologies implemented, we managed to provide the tools needed for an efficient management of water resources and improve the communication and dissemination of information within the “Romanian Waters” National Administration.
- Integrated Water Management System Design
- Project Management Consulting;
- Maintenance and Support.
- An useful informational platform in the field of water management;
- Electronic storage of all important documents and quick search among these in order to identify the information needed;
- Real-time updating of GIS data in the georeferential database;
- Open modular architecture allowing for interoperability with other similar applications.
Streamlining the activity of the “Romanian Waters” National Administration in order to improve the integrated appoach of the water management:
- Consolidating the business flows and data produced in a single viewing tool;
- Creating the premises for transforming and developing the organizational processes;
- Placing more than 200,000 cadastral objects on the map;
- Real-time availability of spatial data in an intuitive web interface.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS (.NET)
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop
- ESRI ArcGIS Server
- Vectorial Map of Romania 1:10000
- Design of webGIS and mobileGIS Applications
- Microsoft Biztalk Server
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET WebForms