Disaster Scenario Software
We enhance citizens’ safety by monitoring the seismic activity in Romania and Bulgaria.
From notification by SMS within seconds before the occurrence of an earthquake, to development of simulations and identification of high risk locations, the system provides authorities with all the data they need for an efficient management of emergency situations.
The system is responsible for the management of data from the seismic stations in 7 counties in Romania and 9 counties in Bulgaria, displaying the earthquake epicentre and its range of action.
The project entitled “Disaster Scenario Software” was awarded the “Project of the Year 2013″ prize in the PMI Romania Chapter competition owing to the extraordinary project management skills.
Implementation of an integrated information system
- Business Process Analysis (As Is Analysis);
- Software Design (To Be Modelling);
- Basic SW delivery and installation;
- Software development, configuration and factory testing;
- Software integration and installation;
- User training;
- User acceptance testing;
- Technical assistance for Go Live;
- Maintenance and Support;
- Project Management consulting.
- Development of an alert system before the occurrence of an earthquake – notification within 30 to 40 seconds before the occurrence of an earthquake;
- Development of action plan after the earthquake;
- Data collection and production of maps with the possibility to view the epicentre and the action range of an earthquake;
- Simulation for the identification of dangerous locations;
- Creation of reports.
More efficient activity at the National Institute for Earth Physics as a result of:
- Efficient monitoring of the seismic activity in the South of Romania and the North of Bulgaria;
- Streamlined management for emergency cases;
- Alert possibility before the occurrence of an earthquake.
- ASP.NET Mvc;
- Microsoft Sql Server;
- ArcGis server.