The projects aims to develop an innovative easy-to-use and unobtrusive system that will support elder workers and the relevant stakeholders in reducing and managing physical and mental stress resulting from their occupation.
The project develops a combination of state-of-art ITC technologies, including advanced technologies such as 3D motion detection, health status sensors applicable on the body, environment sensors, mobile devices, cloud services and middleware AAL services.
Thus, the service we provide makes it possible to have a continuous self-monitoring at work and management of one’s own fitness possible, due to a very motivating scheme of participation in training.Thus, Fit4Work supports the increase of the end users’ quality of life and fitness.
The Fit4Work Innovation derives from the fact that it develops an innovative, accessible and silent system, which will help the senior employees cut down and manage physical and mental stress generated by their professional activity, by means of:
- Environmental options which monitor physical and mental activities at work;
- Intelligent algorithms will use the information to provide customized recommendations;
- Medium and long term schedules, to satisfy the needs generated by the type of work.
The solution we come up with promotes health and wellness, both at the office as well as at home, as far as senior users are concerned:
- It helps with improving the lifestyle at work, providing recommendations focused on preserving one’s health and on increasing the quality of the work experience.
- It supports behavioral changes, focusing on those particular areas which generate tension at work and helps in approaching these tense situations.
- It keeps seniors motivated and active, due to the increase of their overall quality of life.
- 1 Instytut Chemii Bioorganicznej PAN (Poland)
- Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego (Poland)
- Jožef Stefan Institute (Slovenia)
- Association of Catholic Organizations of Senior Citizens – UnieKBO (Netherlands)
- SINERCO SL (Spain)
- Other Side Mirror S (Spain)