Our R&D team specialized in autonomous systems comprises experts in the design, development, testing and operation of unmanned aircraft systems. Some of the UAV projects developed are part of the competitiveness and innovation programme of the European Commission include a strong component of innovation and aim to create a support for c4i systems.
The team of autonomous systems comprises specialists in design, research, development, testing and operation of unmanned aircraft systems. Some of the UAV projects developed are part of the competitiveness and innovation programme of the European Commission, include a strong component of innovation and aims to create a support for the c4i systems.
A feature of our specialists in autonomous systems is the expertise in the areas of applicability of the UAV systems. Thus, the team contributes with a strong component of innovation, transformingthe technology into practical solutions for clients in a wide range of areas.
The UAV team is multidisciplinary, we have specialists in the fields of aeronautics, electronics, IT, mechanics, composites, military, GIS, sharing a passion for aircrafts and flying. Some of the team members are represented by pioneers in theUAV field in Romania. They work together in one of the most innovative international field.
The team covers each stage of development and sales of UAVs:
- Specialists in operating the UAV systems ensuring the flight of the device is operated the over the areas of interest within the optimal parameters of safety of;
- Specialists in UAV system design and architecture that contribute to the construction of innovative products, Hirrus unmanned air vehicles and Șoim 1 and 2, competitive at international level;
- Specialists in the integration of different types of sensors – payload, ensuring the delivery of high-precision data according to the needs of clients;
- Specialists in testing the UAV systems that contribute to the safe and performance operation of equipment;
- Specialists in UAV specific legislation that ensure the necessary flight approvals and authorizations.